It’s hard to quantify the effect that being part of a network like Women’s Tech Hub ~ Bristol can have – but we know it can change lives.
We have already helped members into great jobs, identify their training needs, and develop lasting friendships and peer support.
Simply sign up to the WTH Meetup group and become part of the network.
I just wanted to thank you for letting me know of the job openings at KETL. They invited me for the interviews and have now offered me the job. So many thanks for the help. WTH is quite an inspiration and I am happy to be a part of it.”
Ghazal Javed, Data Analyst
- Experience peer support – face to face and via our dedicated slack channel
- Receive feedback and editorial help with your CV and LinkedIn profile
- Hear about jobs and other opportunities to enhance your career first
- Discounts on training with partnered companies
- Discounted conference tickets
- Test your next tech talk with a friendly audience or be the audience
- Start/join a study group with other women and gender nonconforming folks in tech
- Turn yourself into a confident conference speaker
- Profit from shared resources like tech news, conferences, publications