Women’s Tech Hub just had this request in – so if anyone fancies a bit of admin help …
“We have 5 students from North Bristol Post 16 Centre looking to find some work experience placements from the 10th – 14th February 2020. They are a diverse group of year 12 students (age 16 & 17) and currently on a Business Admin course to help improve their GCSE’s. We are also trying to improve their self esteem and employability skills and it would be fantastic if they could gain experience in a working environment.
The placement would be to support their training in the role of an administrator which involves the following tasks:
Reception duties of this role may include:
· receiving clients and other visitors,
· communicating with them and members of staff,
· answering the telephone and taking messages,
· receiving and filing the incoming post and preparing the outgoing post.
General office duties may include:
· maintaining a diary system,
· supporting the office and legal assistants as required.
· responding to incoming email
Personal responsibilities will include:
· Managing my time and ensuring that all required tasks are completed within required timescales,
· following company and legislative requirements.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would be happy to place one of these students and I will ask them to contact you directly.”