Menopause Digital Ecosystem Cardiff Based,
£45,000 , Full Time Cardiff Based w /hybrid working
About the role
This is a female-led and 90% female employee start up!
Are you passionate about owning and managing software products which
make a significant everyday difference to people around the world? If so, this is
the perfect role for you!
This is an exciting position within a health and wellness start up where you will be responsible for planning and managing product research, planning and roadmaps through to delivery for our digital user ecosystem of software products. This includes our menopause app downloaded by over 150,000 women, our clinic and exciting innovations coming that we are not quite ready to release to the world yet!
Who we are
At Health & Her, we’re on a mission to provide innovative solutions and support
to the millions of women experiencing the life impacting symptoms of female
health using our mobile app and supplements.
Every woman’s experience is unique to them, so, we’ve created a holistic range
of products and services that can be personalised to their needs, providing
activities and plans and identifying what makes a difference to each individual
with smart machine learning.
We are an extremely fast growing organisation with ambitious plans, and we’re
looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to join us on our exciting
The company is based in the exciting Tramshed Tech in Cardiff city centre and offers the following facilities:
• Co working with other fast growing start ups
• Learning events and socials
• 10 min walk to Cardiff Central Station
• Complimentary tea & coffee
We are keen for the candidate to be on site one day a week but happy for them to work remotely or from a coworking site in another city (such as desklodge in Bristol).
What you’ll be doing
As the lead Product Manager for our software products, you will serve as a virtual and physical liaison between you will serve as a virtual and physical liaison between our customers, our development teams, external partners and agencies, as well as various stakeholders around our customers, our development teams, external partners and agencies, as well as various stakeholders around the business.
You will be responsible for guiding the app roadmap within our company strategy and our other the business. You will be responsible for guiding the app roadmap within our company strategy and our other digital user experiences and journeys.
You’ll have a good understanding of user journeys, user experience and user research, ensuring business alignment for at all user touchpoints and lifecycles. You will be ensureing our entire digital ecosystem meets the needs of our users, customers and the business.
- Understanding user needs and requirements from our customer experience researcher, users and business stakeholders and compiling them into a product roadmap and feature requests
- Drive the roadmap to ensure we become the largest global menopause app – including continuous user improvements, the addition of new features and the roll out to new markets
- Own and report on epics and tasks with other teams in our product management system (Azure DevOps)
- Review and continuously work to engage our users within our ecosystem, tracking metrics and identifying new super features that help women relieve and solve health problems and symptoms
- Be part of the the UX/UI review team on the website and clinic products to improve all metrics including key including key conversion KPIs
- Manage the allocation of budget for each product area in order to match objectives with appropriate resources to meet targets
- Work with and motivate the wider development and marketing team in order to maximise performance and be an active part of daily stand ups and our agile processes
- Manage and develop the digital designer and hire and grow a talented team as the business scalesManage and develop the digital designer and hire and grow a talented team as the business scales
- Measurement, Analytics and Development
- Leverage digital analytics and consumer insights to drive product and marketing optimisation
- Extrapolate trends and help craft recommendations from consumer research, industry insights, key performance indicators, and category knowledge
The following experience is essential to this post:
- A proven record of achieving high levels of growth and consumer engagement in an ecommerce / online or related business
- Excellent strategic planning and execution within a digital business with good experience in the area of digital ecosystems or user engagement
- Working with a work item management system such as Jira or Azure DevOps to capture requirements, manage work allocation to development teams, and report to stakeholders on progress
How to apply
If this Product Manager role is for you and you meet the core requirements, then we’d love to hear from you!
Closing date 30/11/21.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.