What you’ll do
Your role as Senior Front-End Developer in the Blended Learning team, you will be responsible for developing features that improve the way our customers keep track of their organisation’s skills, provide guidance to their teams, and measure their results and investment in training.
You will be part of a dedicated product development team (autonomous squad) creating best in class experiences.
Role, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Senior Engineering role
- Experience building enterprise/consumer solutions
- Experience in ecommerce/transactional products
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Passion for coding and solving problems, web technologies, and shipping features that drive user adoption
- Strong understanding of Relational and NoSQL databases PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Redis
- Strong understanding of PostgreSQL and Redis
- Understanding of server-side technologies Python, Django, Flask, Celery an advantage
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Strong experience in RESTful API development and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Caching strategy and solutionsBDD / TDD / DDD and use of mocks and dependency injection
- Tuning and optimizing queries
- Cloud-oriented technologies – AWS, Heroku, Docker
What we can give you:
- Access to free QA training courses to continue your personal development
- Time off to support the charities you love
- Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
- Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
- Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders
A little more about QA:
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations
Apply now – here’s how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email email@example.com
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.