Excited to grow your career?
The companies’ mission is to ‘help people save and invest with confidence’. They are looking for great people to join them.
Job Description Summary
In the Mobile Team at the company pride themselves in providing clients with the fastest, easiest and most convenient way to trade and manage savings and investment, anytime and anywhere. With over 500K active users, their mobile apps are the favourite way for their clients to sign up, engage and transact instantly, securely and delightfully with all the company’s products and services.
As a Senior iOS Developer you will work with their team of talented software engineers, to design, build and maintain their mobile application. If you are interested in joining a team of passionate people, this is the place to be in.
They know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t tick every box. If you’re excited about working for them, and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what they need!
- 5 years of experience with mobile development on iOS
- Proficient with Swift
- In depth understanding of IOS ecosystem
- Understanding of Apple’s design and interface guidelines
- Solid understanding of the iOS application release process and certification
- Knowledge and good understanding of popular architectures and design patterns
- Ability to apply SOLID principles
- Familiarity with REST
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
- A strong passion for Mobile Development and keeping up to date with the latest trends
- Ability to collaborate in cross functional team based in two locations
- Fluent English
- Team player
- “Can do” attitude
Nice to have:
- Computer Science Degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration
- Experience working with following development methodologies and tools: Git, Unit testing, UI tests, Jenkins, Fastlane and wider SDLC
- Solid understanding of adaptive user interfaces and accessibility
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering new features and maintaining existing ones
- Release new versions of the app and monitoring already released
- Contribute to a Technical Roadmap
- Ensure modern IOS best practices are applied
- Utilisation of new features provided by the platform
- Practical application of SOLID principles
- Writing unit tests
- Working with analytics team
- Ownership of the codebase
- Tackling tech debt
- Supporting more junior team members
- Drive change across the business
- Advising product owners on technical challenges and implications
- Active participation in Scrum ceremonies
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Performance-related annual bonus scheme
- 25* days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, plus 1 day additional Christmas closure time
- Option to purchase up to an additional 5 days holiday each year
- Pension scheme – up to 19% contribution
- Flexible working options available
- Enhanced parental leave benefits
- Variety of travel to work schemes, including season ticket loans and cycle to work
- Bike storage and shower facilities
- Employee assistance programme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Annual events, activities and sports groups
- Smart casual dress policy and dress down Fridays
The company is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. They encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
This role may also be available on a flexible working or part-time basis – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.
Please note, they are unable to provide employment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.