Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: Bristol City Centre
Full Time: Permanent (Flexible)
The company is involved in improving the way businesses and other organisations run, they make systems and advise on how their clients can make the most out of their people. They’re a fairly young company, that’s in a strong position due to their fantastic products and loyal client base.
In return for your skills and desire to progress, you’ll be rewarded with a great package plus fantastic long term prospects as they have big plans for the future. They have a fantastic working environment based in central Bristol, and a strong focus on learning and development. They value their work highly, share skills and ideas and constantly strive to produce high-quality tools for our clients.
It would be good if you have:
- And/or experience as a back-end developer using PHP frameworks (in particular Symfony and Laravel). There will also be the opportunity to cross-train.
- Comfortable working on HTML5 and CSS3
- Good communication skills, and a willingness to collaborate
- The ability to work in team
- Excellent attention to detail and is serious about producing quality work whilst working to deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and being across multiple projects simultaneously
In return you will receive:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- An extra days holiday for each full year of employment
- Work from home policy
- Flexible working hours policy
- A structured career development programme with regular 1:1 meetings
- Staff events throughout the year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.