- Date posted 03/06/2022
- Location Bristol, England; Milton Keynes, England
At the company, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Following defined company processes and liaising with customer and technical experts, the candidate will be expected to develop automated test scenarios, test cases, test plans and test scripts and also, execute these tests in support of the verification and validation of the solution.
Responsibilities include working collaboratively within an integrated customer and supplier team to jointly deliver integrated industry standard processes ensuring that impacts to the business process is beneficial, common and increases the efficiency and effectiveness of the supply chain.
- Defining acceptance tests that prove that the functionality required
- Defining and maintaining the manual tests for applications.
- Writing test case, logging defects and test reports.
- Liaising with programme team to write test cases, discuss defects and run defect triage meetings.
- Collaborate closely with project stakeholders and business users as the testing SME in order to ensure proper test coverage.
- Perform automated and manual test execution.
- Report risks and issues to the test lead/manager
- Responsible for handling multiple projects in a programme,
- Daily Reporting of test progress to the test lead.
Education & Experience:
- Ideally qualified to degree level or equivalent in a business discipline or closely related field
- 2 to 3 years of Experience of testing (Test planning, test execution, test estimation, etc.)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of the following tools:
- HP Quality Centre or ALM
- Experience of CICD processes
- Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE
- Selenium webdriver with Test NG
- SOAP UI
- Previous or current experience of working with MoD supply chain application
- Testing certification from the BCS (e.g. ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Intermediate Level) or other equivalent institute
- Knowledge of security testing and ability to understand security concepts
- Knowledge of Performance testing
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level.
The company is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires the ability to obtain a UK security Clearance for which the UK Government requires UK residency. The successful candidate will hold, or have the ability to obtain, Security Clearance (SC). All information will be checked and verified.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to Sumit.Yadav@boeingdefence.co.uk.