Women’s Tech Hub ~ Bristol is the sum of our members, from individuals to large organisations, and everything in between. As long as our members need our support we will carry on working to change things.
I just wanted to thank you for letting me know of the job openings at KETL. They invited me for the interviews and have now offered me the job. So many thanks for the help. WTH is quite an inspiration and I am happy to be a part of it.”
Ghazal Javed, Data Analyst
It’s hard to quantify the effect that being part of a network like Women’s Tech Hub ~ Bristol can have – but we know it can change lives.
We have already helped members into great jobs, identify their training needs, and develop lasting friendships and peer support.
Simply sign up to the WTH Meetup group and become part of the network.
- Experience peer support – face to face and via our dedicated slack channel
- Receive feedback and editorial help with your CV and LinkedIn profile
- Hear about jobs and other opportunities to enhance your career first with sister group Women’s Tech Jobs
- Discounts on training with partnered companies
- Discounted conference tickets
- Test your next tech talk with a friendly audience or be the audience
- Start/join a study group with other women and gender nonconforming folks in tech
- Turn yourself into a confident conference speaker
- Profit from shared resources like tech news, conferences, publications
Women’s Tech Hub ~ Bristol works with businesses to effect change in practical and tangible ways.
The gender imbalance in the tech industry is not going to go away by just ignoring it. Supporting the work already begun by WTH is a way to begin to address the problem.”
Helen Woodcock, Marketing & Business Development Manager
We create spaces for conversations with and within companies to discover what they can do to create inclusive cultures that work for everyone, rather than being didactic and telling companies what to do. It’s well documented that a diverse team creates better and more profitable products.
We want to support tech in the South-West to be even better. If you want to do the same, come on board and support us with your membership!
Business Membership Yearly Rates
- £1000 (plus VAT) – Small company (less than 50 employees)
- £2000 (plus VAT) – Medium company (up to 200 employees)
- £4000 (plus VAT) – Large company (200+ employees)
- Regular Gender Diversity Insights – News, Topics, Legislation.
- An annual Gender Audit to help identify how inclusive you are as a company.
- Introduction of the company in our blog.
- Two job adverts on our sister group WTJ job board
- 1% Discount on our sister group initiatives iincluding recruits and consultancy Women’s Tech Jobs
- Free mentoring for any re:Boot participants
(we’ll also think that you are great!)