Women’s Tech Hub ~ Bristol works with businesses to effect change in practical and tangible ways.
We create spaces for conversations with and within companies to discover what they can do to create inclusive cultures that work for everyone, rather than being didactic and telling companies what to do. It’s well documented that a diverse team creates better and more profitable companies.
The gender imbalance in the tech industry is not going to go away by just ignoring it. Supporting the work already begun by WTH is a way to begin to address the problem.”
Helen Woodcock, Marketing & Business Development Manager
We want to support tech in the South-West to be even better. If you want to do the same, come on board and support us with your membership!
Please contact us for more details.
Business Membership Rates
- £1000 (plus VAT) – Small company (less than 50 employees)
- £2000 (plus VAT) – Medium company (up to 200 employees)
- £4000 (plus VAT) – Large company (200+ employees)
Business Membership Benefits
Company Culture | Tech Skill Solution | Support
- A free annual Gender Diversity Insights – News, Topics, Legislation.
- A free annual Gender Audit to help measure changes and improvements
- Introduction of the company in our blog.
- Two job adverts on our WTJ job board.
- Free mentoring for your re:Boot participants