Women’s Tech Hub ~ Bristol works with businesses to effect change in practical and tangible ways.
The gender imbalance in the tech industry is not going to go away by just ignoring it. Supporting the work already begun by WTH is a way to begin to address the problem.”
Helen Woodcock, Marketing & Business Development Manager
We create spaces for conversations with and within companies to discover what they can do to create inclusive cultures that work for everyone, rather than being didactic and telling companies what to do. It’s well documented that a diverse team creates better and more profitable products.
We want to support tech in the South-West to be even better. If you want to do the same, come on board and support us with your membership!
Business Membership Yearly Rates
- £1000 (plus VAT) – Small company (less than 50 employees)
- £2000 (plus VAT) – Medium company (up to 200 employees)
- £4000 (plus VAT) – Large company (200+ employees)
- £1000 (plus VAT) – Non-profit and Charities
- An annual Gender Audit to help identify how inclusive you are as a company in the tech area.
- Introduction of the company in our blog.
- Mention of your company as sponsors on our sponsor page
- The Right to use our registered ® name and logo as one of our sponsors
- Free high-level recruitment process analysis from our sister company Women’s Tech Jobs
- Free mentoring for any re:Boot participants
- Free stand at our Careers Fair (50% reduced price on other events)
(we’ll also think that you are great!)