With our ……. Workshop Wednesdays
What better manner to celebrate British Science Week than coming along to a super friendly meeting where there’s plenty to learn, either through coding or just chatting to people who are really keen to tell you about Tech and how/what you might want to do. We offer up a speaker’s corner for those wanting to practice their tech talks on a friendly audience and welcome suggestions on topics that you want to group together for. We also offer super companies the change to come, support, pitch their jobs and offer workshops should they wish to – see details here. This week it’s SG Digital, who have just dipped their toes into Bristol and are recruiting!!
SG Digital are sponsoring this week’s workshop Wednesday on the 11th of March – check out our Jobs Board to see what they are recruiting for and check out their new offices in the Quorum. They will be running a 10-minute presentation at 8 pm just before the pizzas!
Everyone is welcome – you don’t have a to know a thing, there’s no testing you or judging your knowledge, just come along for some free learning about tech. This week we shall have the following:
- Just popping along for some co-working with Women’s Tech Hub – all welcome, tech-curious, questions or support or anything really. We are considering setting up a group to discuss UX so pop along if you are interested in getting something started on that.
- Python beginners – this is a managed set of workshop sessions moving towards a good foundation for data analytics/science etc and also just to learn some python – this week is about working with data (quelle surprise!). Introduction to Pandas & Loading/saving/manipulating data with Pandas
- Bristol Data Science and Machine Learning Study Group – this is a supported group helping people learn and self-study in fast.ai
- CodeHub’s WebDev101 – for anyone doing any web development or simply interested in setting up a website and with questions to ask
- CodeHub’s Python code dojo – this is for all levels of python coders and runs with us monthly