Business Intelligence Analyst
Premier Vet Alliance
Posted: 15 June 2023
Our ref: WTJ-3544
The Business Intelligence team plays several roles within the company including developing billing processes, advising on development projects as database experts, and developing internal and external reports using Power BI, Excel and managed file transfer tools. The BI team plays a key role in driving performance, providing the insight needed to drive business decisions and collaborating with many teams within the business. You will develop reports that will enable colleagues to understand and affect change. You will help the team expand their external reporting and will work on ad-hoc projects using your skillset to report, analyse and evaluate information.
- VBA Macro
- Power BI
- Machine Learning
As a small team in an SME business, our roles can vary greatly. We can be discussing table structures with developers and agreeing KPIs with senior managers in the same week. Being self-driven, having a curious mindset, and the ability to problem solve are crucial for success in this role.
- Communicate data-driven concepts with colleagues across departments
- Plan and carry out ad-hoc analytical projects using SQL & Excel
- Provide advice on projects as a database expert
- Develop internal reports for senior management & teams using Power BI, SQL & VBA Excel
- Create and improve reports that display the company’s value to customers and partners
- Contribute to regular SQL and report reviews, using technical ability and best practices
- 22 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Access to Level 3 Company Paid Health Care Plan
- Living Wage Employer
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to OnHand! Volunteering app
Premier Vet Alliance is a world leading veterinary group with more than a decade of experience delivering premium care to all our veterinary and animal health customers, working in partnership with more than 3,000 practices throughout the UK and around the world.
We provide technology, training, financial, marketing and business intelligence to create bespoke preventative health care plans to support the growth of businesses and improve the health and wellbeing of pets around the world.
Our Purpose is “Enabling pet owners access to greater healthcare, providing wellness and longevity for their pets”
Our Vision is “By September 2026, we will provide access to greater healthcare for more than 5 million pets across the globe.”
Our Values are to have Empathy, we Prove it, we work with Integrity and we are Curious.
How to apply
Note – We do require 4 days minimum as a part-time role
Please send your updated CV to Billie: BW@premiervetalliance.co.ukVisit the website