Data Science Consultant : Artificial Intelligence
Data Science Consultant : Artificial Intelligence
- Hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent
- Location: Remote
- Style of work: Remote
- Salary: £47,413 to £58,081 (depending on experience). Up to 15% company performance-based bonus. Career grade scheme/progression up to £100,000+
Posted: 18 July 2023
Our ref: WTJ-3707
Developing high-quality machine learning models to solve business challenges using Databricks ML, Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Developing production quality code and support data science projects from start to production Understanding and ability to apply data science and machine learning operations methodologies and principles Carrying out basic automated builds and deployments - including well written, comprehensive documentation that meets our needs Teamwork makes the dream work! Identify tasks and dependencies, and track progress together. Share your ideas, listen to suggestions, and collaborate effectively with your teammates Engaging in dialogue with partners to meet their request
Advancing Analytics is a market leader in delivering bleeding edge analytical solutions for customers all over the world specialising on the Microsoft Azure Platform.
We know that to thrive in today’s market, businesses need to implement and deploy AI solutions that are cost effective and reliable, we are looking to you to help them build them!
On an average day working with us, you could be helping a customer implement a large language model to solve complex and advanced business challenges, the next you could be deploying an end-to-end ML pipeline to streamline and automate the AI offerings of some of the largest organisations in the world.
What skills do we want you to have?
We work with a lot of tech and we’d love to speak to you if you have knowledge of:
- Developing high-quality machine learning models to solve business challenges using Databricks ML, Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
- Developing production quality code and support data science projects from start to production
- Understanding and ability to apply data science and machine learning operations methodologies and principles
- Carrying out basic automated builds and deployments – including well written, comprehensive documentation that meets our needs
- Teamwork makes the dream work! Identify tasks and dependencies, and track progress together. Share your ideas, listen to suggestions, and collaborate effectively with your teammates
- Engaging in dialogue with partners to meet their request
Other tech and skills we like in this field but isn’t essential:
- Machine Learning in Azure – Azure Machine Learning Services, Bot Framework, Cognitive Services
- Shallow Learning – Python | SKLearn, XGBoost etc
- Deep Learning Frameworks – Tensorflow, PyTorch
- ML Model Deployment Options – Realtime & Batch in different technologies e.g. Azure Functions, Kubernetes etc
- CI/CD pipelines e.g. DevOps pipelines, Git actions
- Infrastructure as code e.g. Terraform, ARM Template
- Advanced machine learning techniques – Graph based processing, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Simulation modelling
- Generative AI and LLMs
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum)
We know this is a big list, and we’re not expecting you to tick off everything! The #1 attribute we are looking for is that you are passionate about your work and keen to learn! We’re also looking for you to be aware of/keeping up with the latest and greatest trends in AI and Machine Learning.
Consultancy experience is important too, but not a deal breaker and we’re committed to invest in nurturing your “soft skills” as well as your technical ones.
What will it be like to work for Advancing Analytics?
Working with us will provide you the opportunity to work alongside our supportive and multi-talented team, including Microsoft MVPs and industry experts, on exciting and challenging projects using the latest tech.
As we have grown from a small company, we still encourage everyone to have an independent voice within our collaborative and inclusive team from day one.
As a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Data & AI and Azure, with specialisms in Analytics and AI & Machine Learning, as well as a Databricks Select Partner (and part of the Partner Network), you will have access to the latest tech and training opportunities the industry has to offer.
We are aware this is a rapidly changing market and are committed to investing in the long-term passion of our employees.
We love being engaged in the wider tech community and have sponsored events such as SQL Bits and the Global AI Bootcamp. We encourage our team to get involved in the community, whether that’s in the form of a personal blog, or an initiative you are passionate about championing, we will support you!
PS: We also offer a speaker bonus for anyone who presents a talk at an event!
Aside from offering a competitive salary, we have a great set of benefits and perks including, but not limited to:
- Private Medical & Dental
- Health & Wellbeing fund
- Birthday leave
- Charity leave
- Salary Sacrifice Pension
- Annual Bonus scheme
- Electric Car scheme
Interested? Apply today and have a chat with us. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Interview process: Two rounds. 1: Get to know you chat; 2: Technical competency – no tests/whiteboards or coding exercises. Just us talking about tech.
Our Values: Opinionated about tech, inclusive, people over profit, sustainable, career focused and open.Visit the website